Hagen Resources International, founded in 2001, provides services to the international relations and public affairs community. We conduct research and reporting for clients in business, civil society and international organizations. We provide an independent and expert perspective on the key issues affecting and affected by the myriad players on the world stage. Our clients come to us for insights on how global institutions are addressing trade and development issues from both the political and the economic perspectives. Click here to read more about HRI.
- HRI News Review Week of 14 April 2014 – 18 April 2014
- Mexico: Bucking the Trend – HRI Economics 18 April 2014
- More on Partnerships – CMBD Geneva Observer — 14 April 2014
- HRI News Review Week of 7 April 2014 – 11 April 2014
Australia Forecast Release April 2014 HRI Economics — 11 April
- The Ripple Effect of the Reporting on Climate Change – CMBD Geneva Observer — 7 April
- HRI News Review Week of 31 March 2014 — 4 April 2014
- GSO Enhanced Learning Exercise on Conflict of Interest in the Scaling Up Nutrition Movement — 1-2 April
- The State of Global Partnerships – CMBD Geneva Observer – – 31 March
- HRI News Review Week of 24 March 2014 — 28 March
- Germany’s Growth Engine HRI Economics — 28 March
- Canada: Slow and Steady as She Goes HRI Economics – 24 March
- Africa in the New MillenniumCMBD Geneva Observer – 24 March
- HRI News Review Week of 17 March 2014 –21 March
- Japan Growth in Decline HRI Economics – 21 March
- The WTO Needs America and ….America needs the WTO – CMBD Geneva Observer 17 March
- HRI News Review Week of 10 March – 14 March
- India HRI Economics – 14 March
- Preparations underway for the 10th anniversary of the Global Social Observatory – 12 March
- Trade and Sustainable Development Goals Katherine Hagen panelist, ICTSD event — 12 March
- Happy Anniversaries! – CMBD Geneva Observer 10 March
- China economic growth forecast: A convergence of major GDP components HRI Economics 10 March
- HRI News Review Week of 3 March 2014 – 7 March
- The Future Networked Car – CMBD Geneva Observer — 3 March
- Russia’s BRIC Solid Future HRI Economics – 3 March
See the HRI Chron File here.
A Dedicated Source in Geneva Switzerland
HRI Geneva is where you will find examples of our political analysis and services. Our expertise is focused on our knowledge and understanding of how policies are made and implemented in the multilateral world of Geneva-based international organizations. We help clients in developing strategies to interact with senior officials and public officials in the major international organizations as they influence regulatory matters, standards, conventions, rules, laws and policies. We draw on our extensive, cross-cutting and multi-sectoral network to help clients with trade and development issues across the board but also with issues involving global health, labour, food security, intellectual property, human rights, environment and information communications and technology.
Our flagship service, the Council for Multilateral Business Diplomacy, provides multinational enterprises with a neutral, multi-stakeholder setting to express views on timely issues and policies affecting and affected by businesses with a global reach. The CMBD Global Issues and Players Program introduces new ICT avenues delivering News Alerts and webinars and website access to consolidated calendars of events and extensive contact directories. These essential information resources supplement the highly valued CMBD News and interactive dialogues that remain the unique services we provide to Council members.
In addition, we serve as the secretariat for the Global Social Observatory. The GSO is an organization established in 2004 to facilitate dialogue and disseminate information on social issues in order to encourage stakeholders to engage in a broadened search for solutions and policy coherence. This service is based on a participatory process that brings all interested parties together in a neutral space to identify solutions and policies that are coherent. These solutions can then contribute to policy-making at the governmental and intergovernmental levels.
Our newest service, which we call HRI Economics, provides clients with commentary on current and projected trends in global economic, demographic and financial indicators. We track news and events that are key to assessing the dynamics of economic growth and development, and maintain an information base, updated daily, for individual countries. In addition, we maintain an international system of analytic data and tools and projection methodologies that addresses the inter-connectedness of individual countries, through their financial transactions and trade relationships. Special studies provide clients with tailored analysis of how current and future economic and financial conditions can affect their interests.
Visit HRI News Review for updates on international organization news and events during the past week.
For details on HRIs services and staff, please click here.
For information about Geneva Photography by Ralph Doggett, please click here