Hagen Resources International, founded in 2001, provides services to the international relations and public affairs community. We conduct research and reporting for clients in business, civil society and international organizations. We provide an independent and expert perspective on the key issues affecting and affected by the myriad players on the world stage. Our clients come to us for insights on how global institutions are addressing trade and development issues from both the political and the economic perspectives. Click here to read more about HRI.
- HRI News Review — Week of 15 September 2014 19 September 2014
- HRI News Review Week of 8 September 2014 – 13 September 2014
- Parliamentary Action in Favour of Peace and Democracy – CMBD Geneva Observer — 8 September 2014
- A Busy Fall Schedule – CMBD Geneva Observer — 1 September 2014
- Ebola – CMBD Geneva Observer – 18 August 2014
- HRI News Review Week of 28 July 2014 – 1 August 2014
Flipping the lights to dark at the WTO? – CMBD Geneva Observer — 28 July 2014
- HRI News Review Week of 14 July 2014 – 18 July 2014
- Getting Ready for a Summer Break – CMBD Geneva Observer — 14 July 2014
- HRI News Review Week of 7 July 2014 – 11 July 2014
- France Economic Forecast Shows Promise – Post 2020 HRI Economics News 11 July 2014
- Sustainable Development Goals – CMBD Geneva Observer 7 July 2014
- HRI News Review Week of 30 June 2014 – 4 July2014
- The Skills Gap — CMBD Webinar 1 July 2014
See the HRI Chron File here.
A Dedicated Source in Geneva Switzerland
HRI Geneva is where you will find examples of our political analysis and services. Our expertise is focused on our knowledge and understanding of how policies are made and implemented in the multilateral world of Geneva-based international organizations. We help clients in developing strategies to interact with senior officials and public officials in the major international organizations as they influence regulatory matters, standards, conventions, rules, laws and policies. We draw on our extensive, cross-cutting and multi-sectoral network to help clients with trade and development issues across the board but also with issues involving global health, labour, food security, intellectual property, human rights, environment and information communications and technology.
Our flagship service, the Council for Multilateral Business Diplomacy, provides multinational enterprises with a neutral, multi-stakeholder setting to express views on timely issues and policies affecting and affected by businesses with a global reach. The CMBD Global Issues and Players Program introduces new ICT avenues delivering News Alerts and webinars and website access to consolidated calendars of events and extensive contact directories. These essential information resources supplement the highly valued CMBD News and interactive dialogues that remain the unique services we provide to Council members.
Our newest service, which we call HRI Economics, provides clients with commentary on current and projected trends in global economic, demographic and financial indicators. We track news and events that are key to assessing the dynamics of economic growth and development, and maintain an information base, updated daily, for individual countries. In addition, we maintain an international system of analytic data and tools and projection methodologies that addresses the inter-connectedness of individual countries, through their financial transactions and trade relationships. Special studies provide clients with tailored analysis of how current and future economic and financial conditions can affect their interests.
Visit HRI News Review for updates on international organization news and events during the past week.
For details on HRIs services and staff, please click here.
For information about Geneva Photography by Ralph Doggett, please click here